Sunday 30 July 2017


Scatter Terrain.

Dropzone Commander has a fantastic terrain kit for less than £30 (last time I checked). Unfortunately it's missing scatter terrain. Rules like skimmers, articulated and general hiding isn't that easy and doesn't see much use. Looking at the rule book pics reminded me of the railway models I use to see in other magazines. If anyone remembers white dwarf back in the early 90's it was pretty much like this.

So with this in mind I decided to create some extra cover for my armies.

These are buses that were purchased on eBay -  you'll find I source a lot of below from here as it's a good price and I get Nectar points :) win win!
 


 

Next up - cars. From movies like Terminator to Escape from New York you always see abandoned cars. 







I wanted something different as a lot of people were using these cheap cars from eBay - and who can blame them! So after looking at N gauge terrain (this is the scale for DZC) I found these shipping containers.








Designed for Dropzone
 

Below is a small selection of different ideas from online companies. Please note these aren't the only products the companies sell - just the ones I've bought from. Also please note these are not sponsored links.

2022 UPDATE - 4ground are closing down so best snap up what you can now!



















No comments:

Post a Comment