Sunday 8 March 2020

On the bench -Febuary

On the bench -Febuary



So the long month of January is over and the keen eyed amongst you will notice so has Febuary. Yes I'm late with the months "On the bench" but it was a short month and TBH sick kids and overtime got the better of me. Thats not to say I didn't do anything. The point of these monthly updates are the give myself a kick up the rear and start  painting more (and hopefully buying less).

The horror! Yes I painted a few more horrors - no I'm not cheating you - I now have 20 blue horrors and brim stones and some pinks to add!




I ended up  using the new Citadel Contrast paints for these and I don't mind them. The pink is a touch darker than I was hoping for but I was able to knock these out over a few hours each night. Now back  to some blood angels and hopefully some finished models by the end of March!

No comments:

Post a Comment